Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Frunk Microwave Luggage Ultra Rare Accessory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was going to keep until I bought another tesla rear wheel drive but have decided to part with this. Looking for best offers. Probably the hardest to find accesory and if you are going to be showcasing what was available when the Model S first came out this completes the package. Good luck to all buyers! I will get this out of storage to take a picture shortly.

Was going to keep until I bought another tesla rear wheel drive but have decided to part with this. Looking for best offers. Probably the hardest to find accesory and if you are going to be showcasing what was available when the Model S first came out this completes the package. Good luck to all buyers! I will get this out of storage to take a picture shortly.
Looking forward to seeing photos. I’ve never heard of microwave luggage.

In the early RWD Model S frunk, there was an additional area shaped like it would fit a microwave oven.

Tesla-Model-S-P85-Frunk.jpg

Tesla made a specially sized and shaped luggage case to fit that space perfectly.

71XaJcaowML._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Sending you a message!