Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Gadgets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to me that this is the same issue that self closing sliding doors are on a mini-van. Considering this place is for the kids at times, and you pull up to the school, or the playground, you push a button, let the kids out, push a button, and drive off. You don't have to get out and open and close, and the kids seem to have a hard time reaching up to grab the door on the way out. Sure, we can all get out of the car to open the garage door in the rain, but it sure is a heck of a lot easier to push the button.

the one tech that I would not have ever guessed to cause discussion in 10 years is the auto closing trunk. It is useful on the model S because of its design. The fast back (or hatchback) can make for a heavy trunk. If you use the +2 for children, it would ease entry and exit.

what I would like would be auto heated seats. Not the ones that boil you then shut off, the heated seats that correspond to temperature, instead of the typical low, medium, and high settings. Set the temp through the infotainment interface.