Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S getting wrapped in 3M S261 (Satin Dark Grey)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having my new Model S P100D wrapped. The work is being done by Exoticar in West Los Angeles.

It's almost done and can't wait to bring it home. These photos make it a look a lot lighter than it is because the shop is very bright.

View media item 116023View media item 116070
Need to finish the front bumper & need the wheels powder-coated Satin Black and we are ready to go.

View media item 116074
A few more of the work in progress:

View media item 116072View media item 116071View media item 116069

Do you have any updated pics? The car looks great!

Keep posting follow up pics! Did you get the right wrap color yet?

No. It took a week to get it wrapped the first time, so I'm waiting until a break in the work schedule when I'm not likely to need the car. I get a lot of good compliments so I'm considering leaving it alone and taking credits against to use on a different project.

Here is a hint...

Attachments

• IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 96
No. It took a week to get it wrapped the first time, so I'm waiting until a break in the work schedule when I'm not likely to need the car. I get a lot of good compliments so I'm considering leaving it alone and taking credits against to use on a different project.

Here is a hint...
Need more pics of this beauty, I don't think anyone has done a wrap like this, it's gorgeous.

Reactions: MP3Mike