Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S gripes and wish list for Elon

ZeeDoktor

Dec 3, 2019
Sydney
I'd just be happy if they stopped using map based data for setting speed limits in TACC. That is outright dangerous, I've had my brand new 2020 S Perforamnce slow down to freeway exit speeds in the middle lane on the freeway because it thought I was on the exit, and inside a freeway tunnel when it thought I was in neighbourhood street on top of the tunnel.

We need AI vision based speed limit detection. Pay those license fees Elon until you have it sorted by your own developers, or at the very least do NOT allow this predictably faulty information to propagate into the autopilot system!

Wol747

Aug 26, 2017
Tea Gardens
I know. I was just trying to prevent confusion, as you had written “NTDF” :)

You're right - thanks for pointing the typo out! Age creeping up I'm afraid with typing errors coming thick and fast.
Or, as the first draft went:
You're rghit - thakns for pnotiing the typo out! Age cierpneg up I'm afaird with typnig errors cminog tihck and fast.
:D

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Navigation Waypoints, even though we probably won't need them until the COVID-19 virus is exterminated.
Fix the iPhone Ringer Volume self-adjusting Bluetooth bug.
Communicate!
Test your software updates.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC