Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Hot Wheels and Matchbox group buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in for however many you need as long as the price is reasonable.

My brother (whom some of you may have met when he was with me at TMC Connect) is trying to obtain these. He owns the Toy Shop of Concord, Mass (America's oldest independent toy store). He's pretty sure the price will be about $4.00 each. His rep still hasn't confirmed whether he can get Tesla models only (usually Mattel supplies them to retailers in mixed batches of cars). Hope we'll have answers tomorrow.

+Several (maybe 4-6? maybe more) if the total price is comparable to or below ebay levels.
I'm more interested in Matchbox than Hotwheels from what I've seen so far, but if I have to get both brands to be part of this, then I probably would.
A spot-check of the Matchbox Model S on ebay (including shipping to VA) tells me prices start at $6-7 for one, $9-10 for two, $11-13 for three -- but even though all of the listings I saw are for unopened packages, some aren't "mint condition."

My brother (whom some of you may have met when he was with me at TMC Connect) is trying to obtain these. He owns the Toy Shop of Concord, Mass (America's oldest independent toy store). He's pretty sure the price will be about $4.00 each. His rep still hasn't confirmed whether he can get Tesla models only (usually Mattel supplies them to retailers in mixed batches of cars). Hope we'll have answers tomorrow.

At a ~$4 price point I'm in for 25 or more.

I'll take 5!

I'm in for 5

I have managed to find two silver and one red Model S Hot Wheels but I have not seen the Matchbox version.
So far I have avoided the temptation of EBay.

The holidays are coming up folks, these make great stocking stuffers, if there's enough interest we can do a bulk buy
from a toy store I know in MA. I am presently trying to determine what "bulk" is.

Please reply with your interest...