Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S HPC & J1772

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love it Lloyd. My dentist and his assistant ask me about my Model S every time I go in, perhaps I could get him to install a charger?

How often and how long do you want to go to your dentist?:smile: That is a good idea though. If they have the parking places and can afford to give one of them up to charging an EV then it's worth trying.

How often and how long do you want to go to your dentist?:smile: That is a good idea though. If they have the parking places and can afford to give one of them up to charging an EV then it's worth trying.

Think of it this way: People are willing to spend time traveling for good care, but they alway weigh it against the cost associated with the travel time, gas etc. For those with electric cars, I have just increased my available patient pool! The local newspaper is writing an article as well. All good promotion.

Think of it this way: People are willing to spend time traveling for good care, but they alway weigh it against the cost associated with the travel time, gas etc. For those with electric cars, I have just increased my available patient pool! The local newspaper is writing an article as well. All good promotion.

Great points, just kidding about visiting the dentist of course. I think you're doing a great thing and a smart business move. All it takes is to attract a handful of new people and you've covered the cost of the charger. I think it makes also makes great business sense for hotels since they already have the power capacity in place and spends hundreds of thousands of dollars (at a minimum) on electricity a year. The last hotel I stayed at I picked because that had installed a Blink charger in Dallas. I called up the Hilton and told them that I was going to stay there but decided to stay someplace else (which was true) and that the $1,000 cost of the charger would have been largely recouped by my short stay if I had gone there.