Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S in Forza Horizon 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
Forza Motorsport - Forza Horizon 2 VIP
VIP Membership

Forza Horizon 2 VIP Membership (regular $19.99; 50% off or $9.99 for Forza Motorsport 5 VIP members) is like a backstage pass at the Horizon Festival, giving you access to cool content you can only get here. VIP members will receive exclusive benefits in Forza Horizon 2, including the VIP Car Pack, featuring five cars (four of which are brand new to the Forza franchise). These five cars include the 2012 Lamborghini Urus, 2014 Tesla Model S, 1967 Ferrari 330 P4, 1949 Mercury Coupe, and the 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO.

You beat me to it. I have it in the game. It is quiet but they added an electric motor sound to it.
Tesla Model S Forza TV.jpg

A quick picture taken from my TV with my phone. Yes, it is diamond plated as are all my cars in the game. Easier for other players to recognize my cars.

Duration...
It took me about 4d (realtime) to reach the "Finale" event. I'm not sure how much is after that in terms of new content vs. just more driving with cars I haven't used yet. There are definitely a ton of cars though.

Random data point: Buick Regal was awful.

Was kinda disappointed to see the Model S is a VIP exclusive. I'm not sure I want to pay $20 to unlock the ability to buy one in-game car (not really interested in any of the others).

Having a blast with Horizon 2 overall, though. Really impressed so far. Car clubs are an interesting idea... I wonder if you can join more than one? I'm only in Jalopnik's right now.