TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S in Hawaii For Sale

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Akikiki, May 22, 2015.

1. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Aloha all.
    This thread is dedicated to anyone wishing to post information about a Model S in Hawaii For Sale.

Dennis Rush on Maui, has a Black 2013 S 60 for sale.
    You can contact Dennis directly at dennisrush88 at gmail.com and 808 875-8888 for more details of its features and his price. Here's a couple of pictures.

Driver side.jpg

Front.jpg

Back2.jpg

Odometer reading is 8446 miles on 17 April, 2015
    Dash Odometer.jpg

2. stoebs

stoebs Member

I'm actively looking for a 40 for sale in Hawaii. Anyone?

Chris

3. Papafox

Papafox Active Member

In the next few days I will likely decide whether to bring my 70D to Hawaii or not. If I bring it I will put the 40 up for sale. I'll give Stoebs first shot at cutting a deal. The autosteer feature of the 70D just might tip me over the edge and cause me to bring it to Hawaiii. The technology has its challenges at present, but I can see that it will become very attractive to have it as the software matures.

4. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

Bring your 70D home! IMO, it will be hard to go back to a classic MS after enjoying the features of autopilot ( it will get better), next gen seats, parking sensors, extended range, etc. Not to mention the QT you spent with her across the mainland. :smile: Am sure Stoebs will take good care of your classic!

5. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO! (Oh cool, a Tesla riot). Bring your 70D home! IMO!

6. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

How can I our rivalry continue if you sell the 70D??? Then you'll be one car behind me :tongue:

7. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Now we return you to the Tesla riot in progress: Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO! Bring your 70D home! IMO!

8. drtko147

drtko147 Member

I totally agree with bringing your 70D here and selling your classic MS.

9. stoebs

stoebs Member

I second that. Or third...maybe it's fourth now? :wink:

10. drtko147

drtko147 Member

A little anxious to get a preowned Model S, are we?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

11. Papafox

Papafox Active Member

Hmmm, I am starting to detect a trend regarding sentiment on this subject.

12. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

tko, you say that like someone that does not get to drive one every day... You know how he would feel waiting on one. :)

13. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Anyone here looking, there's a MS 40 on Craigslist right now for sale. Just saying, so you know.

14. stoebs

stoebs Member

Thanks for the heads up Akikiki, but unfortunately that one is a little out of my price range. I'm not sure that he'll get any takers at that price. Perhaps he'll reconsider and re-price it.

15. Papafox

Papafox Active Member

If I sell my 40, it would be priced less than Nanimac's (since mine has more miles)

16. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

2014 Dark Blue 60 on Craigslist too...wonder if we'll see more people selling to upgrade to an AP model?

17. gmtom1

gmtom1 Member

I'm considering selling my 2013 MS to "upgrade" to an autopilot version and/or get on the list for an MX. Do you think $50k is a reasonable price for a Silver 60 w/ 25k miles, tech, leather, sound, 19" and suspension? Just out of curiousity, I did a trade-in estimate with TM and they said the market value was $50, but they took off for the extended warranty add on and "selling costs" before they made me a $40k offer.

18. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

Did you look at the Tesla CPO site? Some 2013 60s are in the mid-50k range. IMO, at $50K, you'll get a lot of offers like I did when I sold my 40 last year. Seems like that's the sweet spot for LEAF owners looking to upgrade to a Tesla :)