Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S in Houston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to be on the forum! My name is Kelly Bedrich (he/him) and I'm the proud owner of a 2013 Model S. It's practically ancient for an EV these days, but it was one of the original 50 in Houston.

I'm have a background in programming and project management. My wife and I own ElectricityPlans.com, an online shopping site for residential and business electricity in TX, OH, CT, PA, NY, IL. Texas is our main market. We've just added a section of our Texas site dedicated to Green Energy -- electricity plans that are 100% renewable, Wind Energy, Solar Energy, Solar Buyback and....of course...EV Charging. I'll be interested in hearing from others about their EV charging habits.

Huge space enthusiast, whether it's SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin or NASA.

Glad to be on the forum! My name is Kelly Bedrich (he/him) and I'm the proud owner of a 2013 Model S. It's practically ancient for an EV these days, but it was one of the original 50 in Houston.

I'm have a background in programming and project management. My wife and I own ElectricityPlans.com, an online shopping site for residential and business electricity in TX, OH, CT, PA, NY, IL. Texas is our main market. We've just added a section of our Texas site dedicated to Green Energy -- electricity plans that are 100% renewable, Wind Energy, Solar Energy, Solar Buyback and....of course...EV Charging. I'll be interested in hearing from others about their EV charging habits.

Huge space enthusiast, whether it's SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin or NASA.
I ordered the MSLR White, tan interior with 19 inch wheels on April 30th. Expected delivery Oct 9 - Oct 29. Hoping they don't push back the delivery date. Like your web site. I just switched electric carrier last week