Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S In Parades - be sure to have info handouts for Tesla!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

xhawk101

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2012
Saint Petersburg fl
I had the opportunity to drive my model s in yesterday's st Petersburg pride parade as part of the Sierra Club ev contingent. This is the southeast us largest such an event.

It was a blast and attended by an estimated 125k spectators. The overwhelming response was "beautiful, awesome car....who makes it? Tesla. Yes but who makes it.."....etc.

So, if you drive yours in a parade, definitely go prepared with SOMETHING TO HAND OUT like a card with the website or something!

In spite of this I am certain I contributed to more than a few tesla purchases!

I went to get some postcards made, but it was $500 for 250 cards. They're great handouts, but too costly to just give away (you can easily go through $500 in one event). So I had a couple of these posters made up. They're great, reusable, and really help when you're busy with other attendees. Anyone who can't find the Tesla website isn't likely to be able to purchase a Tesla anyway.

I went to get some postcards made, but it was $500 for 250 cards. They're great handouts, but too costly to just give away (you can easily go through $500 in one event). So I had a couple of these posters made up. They're great, reusable, and really help when you're busy with other attendees. Anyone who can't find the Tesla website isn't likely to be able to purchase a Tesla anyway.

True that! If you can't figure out how to google something you are out of luck.

I went through the poster thread and none of the links to downloadable version are still alive. Any idea where I could get one?