TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S In Parades - be sure to have info handouts for Tesla!!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by xhawk101, Jun 30, 2013.

1. xhawk101

xhawk101 Active Member

I had the opportunity to drive my model s in yesterday's st Petersburg pride parade as part of the Sierra Club ev contingent. This is the southeast us largest such an event.

It was a blast and attended by an estimated 125k spectators. The overwhelming response was "beautiful, awesome car....who makes it? Tesla. Yes but who makes it.."....etc.

So, if you drive yours in a parade, definitely go prepared with SOMETHING TO HAND OUT like a card with the website or something!

In spite of this I am certain I contributed to more than a few tesla purchases!

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I went to get some postcards made, but it was $500 for 250 cards. They're great handouts, but too costly to just give away (you can easily go through $500 in one event). So I had a couple of these posters made up. They're great, reusable, and really help when you're busy with other attendees. Anyone who can't find the Tesla website isn't likely to be able to purchase a Tesla anyway.

3. xhawk101

xhawk101 Active Member

True that! If you can't figure out how to google something you are out of luck.

4. PhilBa

PhilBa Active Member

I went through the poster thread and none of the links to downloadable version are still alive. Any idea where I could get one?