Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - Increase UHFS Amplifier Output

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if this pure idiotic or smart, but I'm planning to buy a spare UHFS amp and replace the components and parts inside to double the amp power (360w => 720w or more).

I figured that Light Harmonic did the same thing with the UHFS amp, so might as well trying to do it myself without (hopefully) paying the cost of a (new) LH amp.

What do you guys think about this ? is it a good idea or am I going to burn down my MS pretty soon ?

I'm wondering if this pure idiotic or smart, but I'm planning to buy a spare UHFS amp and replace the components and parts inside to double the amp power (360w => 720w or more).

I figured that Light Harmonic did the same thing with the UHFS amp, so might as well trying to do it myself without (hopefully) paying the cost of a (new) LH amp.

What do you guys think about this ? is it a good idea or am I going to burn down my MS pretty soon ?
Hey, I know this post is pretty old, but I love your idea and was wondering if you ever figured it out?