Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Info postcard handout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NJ Plugin

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2013
I am planning to go to NJ Cars and Coffee September 29th. I am rushing a order of info postcards to be printed to have available.

Below is what I put together (after taking some clues from a ToddRLockwood post from earlier this year.)

If others are interested, I can print a larger quantity. They will be full color on the front, and grey-scale on the back. 5.47" x 4.21" on 100% Post-Consumer Waste, 100-lb. (265g/m2) Premium Matte Recycled Paper from VistaPrint.

Depending on the total quantity ordered, I am thinking they will cost $40 for 250 or $60 for 500, shipping included (depending on shipping, possibly $5 more.)

I want to order these by late Wednesday (9/17/13), so if you want some, please IM right away.

What do you all think of this design? Thanks for your input.
Tes;a Postcard Front.JPG

Tes;a Postcard Back.JPG

(Sorry about the "Proof" on the picture, that is from VistaPrint.)

Do you know what that is called?

To do that might require me to redo the whole card on my computer instead or the VistaPrint editor.

You can buy the font "Emblem" from David Occhino but it's a pain to recreate the logo so it might be easier to cut and paste the logo from another source you have to place over the ocean sky.