TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S Insurance rates in Kansas

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by BrandonF, Jun 26, 2014.

1. BrandonF

BrandonF Member

Since auto insurance varies so wildly by state, I figured I would ask for other Kansas MS owners experience on Insurance. The quote I recieved for adding to our bundled home and auto gave me a bit of sticker shock ($1,800 for the Tesla alone, $2,200 combined) compared to Geico ($1,400 for the 2014 MS60 and 2011 Volvo S40). Those are yearly rates as well. Other then Geico, any other suggestions for auto insurance companies in Kansas?

2. xhawk101

xhawk101 Active Member

My brother in law is a state farm agent Kurt Goeser of Lawrence says he can write model s premium for the 60 KWH at $900/year. 785-218-2236.

3. BrandonF

BrandonF Member

That would be an excellent rate. I am going to give him a call now!

4. MSEV

MSEV Member

Wow. I'm from Nebraska and called my State Farm agent to ask for the upcharge from my current rates for my Lexus HS250h. $101 more every six months for Model S 85. I hope they didn't tell me incorrect information...