TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S interior: Anyone seen Perforated Ultra White Seats?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Adam0617, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Adam0617

Adam0617 Member

Has anyone seen the Ultra White Seats in a Model S or own them and have experiences to share? Particularly the new Perorated Ultra White Seats - I can't find any user photos of those in a Model S. I currently have selected tan leather seats with black headliner but am considering switching to UW. Any thoughts please share!

2. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

I have seen them recently in a Red P100D Model S.
    To me they look quite shocking...
    Keep in mind, that car had the tan headliner, all the interior trim in Black then the white seats.
    Pretty weird mix of colors.... I would have gone with the black headliner.
    I am not a fan of the white seats, but that is just me.

3. KCKIWI

KCKIWI Member

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0381.JPG

• Like x 1
  4. bob_p

bob_p Active Member

If/when a 100D is available, we'll likely order it with the new white seats.

We were initially concerned about keeping the seats clean - and the local store rep assured us that the "fake" leather ("pleather"?) should do much better than the other seat options.

The white on black interior is pretty striking, though I still prefer the gray performance seats that can with our 4 year old P85...

5. nagypite

nagypite Member

6. timeslip

timeslip Member

Based on the video, does this mean that perforated is not available on a MS with white? A little concerned, since I thought perforated was required for seat coolers.

7. Adam0617

Adam0617 Member

Perforated is available in UWS its showing up in the design studio now.

8. cab

cab Member

While I generally like interiors with some color (i.e. something other than black), and find I like say BMW's "Oyster" (white) inteior, the Tesla white is WHITE. There is not hint of pearl, slight off white, etc. It is striking, but at the same time almost like looking at a white refrigerator, piece of paper, bed sheet, etc. I think this could have been toned down a bit w/o making them too tan or cream colored.

Having said all that, I would still be tempted by it.