Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model S Interior Carbon Fiber Doors & Dash Trim Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Experience the pinnacle of luxury and sophistication with our Hansshow exclusive 2022 Model X/S Interior Carbon Fiber Doors & Dash Trim Kit. The sleek, modern design adds a touch of class and sets your vehicle apart from the Elevate your driving experience and turn heads wherever you go!

IMG_0579.jpg

Make your choice on GLOSS/ MATT

7pcs/set includes:

- Dashboard trim *1
- Front door trims (left+right) *2
- Rear door trims (left+right) *2
- Rear seat corner trims (left+ right ) *2

Perfect Fit: Hansshow 7-pieces interior carbon fiber door & dash trim kit is engineered for a perfect fit to your 2022+ Model S. Crafted with premium quality carbon fiber and attention to detail, so enjoy the luxury of carbon fiber accents for a modern finish.

Premium Quality
  • Made from high-quality materials
  • Highly durable, ensuring long-lasting performance and timeless style

Effortless Installation
  • Designed to seamlessly fit your Model X/S, making the installation process a breeze

IMG_0578.jpg

Last edited:
You have to swap out whole center console top and sliding door. Doubt anyone will sell that except for Tesla. You have to have a Plaid to order it
These are aftermarket overlays right? Has nothing to do with Tesla OEM parts.

I don’t want to go off topic but will just say there is another third party vendor that advertises CF overlays like these but also have them for the cup holders and center console. But it’s significantly more expensive than these.

These are aftermarket overlays right? Has nothing to do with Tesla OEM parts.

I don’t want to go off topic but will just say there is another third party vendor that advertises CF overlays like these but also have them for the cup holders and center console. But it’s significantly more expensive than these

I don’t see how you could make an overlay for the center console and it actually function and look right. Kinda confirmed since they don’t offer it, no?

I don’t see how you could make an overlay for the center console and it actually function and look right. Kinda confirmed since they don’t offer it, no?
Like I said another vendor does offer it. Looks good in the YouTube videos but being new I haven't seen reviews by real owners so I would say the jury is out on how it looks and feels. Out of respect for their posting I don't want to post info on a competitor's product here.

Reactions: Propofoln
I can say that Hansshow quality can be really hit or miss. My Hansshow steering wheel could have been better but I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10 for quality. The wiring could have been done better but it is functional. My Hansshow mini display for my 3 has been very good so far but looks like they've stopped making any updates for it.

As usual though, their customer service after the sale tends to be poor. So my rule of thumb with Hansshow if you get a "good one" you'll be happy with them as a company. If you don't get a good one, you'll hate having to deal with their customer service. That is why I've been holding off buying one of their powered frunk kits. Heaven help me if I am one of the unlucky ones who has issues with it.

Maybe with the CF trim less of an issue but who knows.

Reactions: TLLMRRJ