Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S interior panels accent suggestion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stop the presses!!!! I pulled this quote from another thread and I do think it applies my original question about Aluminum interior accents.

I hope this helps clear up all questions regarding this issue. Please understand, we are very, very serious about everything that goes into Model S. We are doing all we can to make every millimeter count while still listening to what our customers and future customers want. We are going to have lights in the right places, a shelf that was asked for by customers in the console area, and a lighted visor mirror that you can look into and smile. And when all is said and done, that is what we are really striving for…you smiling.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB thanks for going the extra mile to ensure all of your customers wear the "Tesla Smile".

It may happen in the future, but not this year. A rep mentioned to me that in a couple of years we will definitely see more options of all sorts. But I don't see trim as being as incredibly vital as vanity mirror lights. :wink:

I know this is an old thread but is there still any interest in having Tesla offer a brushed aluminum trim option?

I'd love to see a brushed aluminum option offered for the S or X. I've never really been a fan of glossy or wood accents. Brushed aluminum would work for me! :cool: