TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model S inventory with AP1

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mrtian97, Nov 6, 2016.

1. mrtian97

mrtian97 Member

Looking at new inventory cars wit AP1-75, seems the price is about $3,000 less than the original price. Is this considered a good deal for tesla pricing system? Unfortunately they only have MS 75 and none the 60. The car does have 300 miles.

thanks

2. Watts Son

Watts Son Member

Doesn't seem like enough to get someone to buy one. Wait and they might get lower..AP 2 looks to be the future even though you'll end up paying more for it if you want it

3. hillestadk

hillestadk Member

Ask them to downgrade the 75 to a 60...software limited, so it should be doable. :)

4. JRD1

JRD1 Member

I've asked about this and been told they won't do it.

5. hillestadk

hillestadk Member

really? last quarter when they were pushing cars, they offered me any available 75 at 60 pricing...decided to pass and wait due to financial reasons.

6. JRD1

JRD1 Member

Yep - I asked at least twice last quarter to different Tesla employees and both said NO.

Went into the local Tesla store today and they said the same thing - they are not allowed to revert the software upgrades.