Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Leasing & Required Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S Leasing & Required Service

Anyone who is leasing the Model S at the moment can point me to where it state you must annually take it in for service?

Some thread say you must while other say it is not required. Curious what is the official statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, found it...

VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND OPERATING COSTS. You agree to maintain the Vehicle in good working order and operating condition and
have all necessary repairs made. You are responsible for all costs of maintaining and servicing the Vehicle. You agree to have the Vehicle
serviced and repaired according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and to ensure that the warranty, if any, remains valid. You will keep all
maintenance and repair records. You agree to comply with all manufacturer recall notices. You agree to pay for all operating costs including, but
not limited to, traffic and parking tickets or violations, towing and replacement tires.

I have the same question as the verbiage below is also in my lease agreement. I don't understand why people say maintenance on a lease doesn't apply. :-/

"You agree to have the Vehicle serviced and repaired according to the manufacturer’s recommendations..."

VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND OPERATING COSTS. You agree to maintain the Vehicle in good working order and operating condition and
have all necessary repairs made. You are responsible for all costs of maintaining and servicing the Vehicle. You agree to have the Vehicle
serviced and repaired according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and to ensure that the warranty, if any, remains valid. You will keep all
maintenance and repair records. You agree to comply with all manufacturer recall notices. You agree to pay for all operating costs including, but
not limited to, traffic and parking tickets or violations, towing and replacement tires.