Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S LED Headlight Emulator for Retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling the emulator required for pre refresh (2012-2016) model s to upgrade to the refresh headlights.

This one is brand new. I found a local deal of a person selling headlights with the emulator. So the emulator I ordered is up for sale.

Price is firm. This emulator is expensive anywhere you try to get it from, if you can find it.

$400 takes it. I prefer a local sale in Orange County CA

Pic of my car with retrofitted led headlights
27CFA0E6-1072-46CE-ADF4-D3D0E4AE9C78.jpeg

721E4743-928A-48AC-B417-9BEB1E1D1020.jpeg

Selling the emulator required for pre refresh (2012-2016) model s to upgrade to the refresh headlights.

This one is brand new. I found a local deal of a person selling headlights with the emulator. So the emulator I ordered is up for sale.

Price is firm. This emulator is expensive anywhere you try to get it from, if you can find it.

View attachment 795729
View attachment 795732
Hi could you explain how the kit is installed and where would you get power from on the kit . Thanks

View attachment 795729
View attachment 795732
Hi could you explain how the kit is installed and where would you get power from on the kit thanks

View attachment 795729
View attachment 795732
Hi could you explain how did you get them to work like for the power and what did you ground it to any help would be greatly appreciated

View attachment 795729
View attachment 795732
Hey @P85fromGuam - Do you still have these emulators?