Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Long Range Inventory Availability

JamesY

Apr 28, 2021
San Jose
FFF03697-CEC2-469E-9508-F1A59F295ACA.png

Marcust99

Apr 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
This is my exact config, though I bought before the price increase. Has anyone inquired whether Tesla will honor the original price if you purchase one of these inventory cars vs. waiting for your delivery?
I tried that and spoke to 3 diff SA's including one that went to a manager. Was told NO. Current price must be paid. Shitty.

Reactions: bllydia and RobInAZ

dmunjal

Aug 17, 2012
Thanks. Feels like finding a LR with 19s is a long shot.

I see 8 Plaids in the Bay Area now. The existing inventory page has always been pretty buggy for me.

Yeah, they're back now. Must have been a bug. With this many available right before quarter close, I expect to see a new incentive come up next week to get rid of these quickly.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mrhpsn

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC