Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Long Range MSM/black Reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S Long Range, with midnight silver metallic paint, and black interior, with 19" wheels, that I'm not going to be needing anymore. I have a red MYP on order that I'll be taking instead.

Ordered back in September, at $5K cheaper than current pricing. Here is the order agreement ->

download (1).png

Currently has FSD on it but that can be removed if you want (and it won't change the order price). Current EDD is Jan 17 to Feb 14th but Tesla contacted me today and said that its in the planned production stage, so should only take a few weeks, so most likely early January. Tesla wanted to know what I want to do with the reservation.

Instead of canceling it, I thought someone else might want it. The current estimated date for this config is November 2022!

If you want it, let me know. I'll split the price difference with you (so $2500 to me for the reservation, and you'll get the model s for $2500 cheaper than today's pricing). The plan is to update the reservation in my account to be for your delivery center, and your name on the registration, and once its delivered, transfer the tesla to your tesla account.

Just let me know if you have any questions!

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: UCF3 and jebinc
I have a Model S Long Range, with midnight silver metallic paint, and black interior, with 19" wheels, that I'm not going to be needing anymore. I have a red MYP on order that I'll be taking instead.

Ordered back in September, at $5K cheaper than current pricing. Here is the order agreement ->

View attachment 743339

Currently has FSD on it but that can be removed if you want (and it won't change the order price). Current EDD is Jan 17 to Feb 14th but Tesla contacted me today and said that its in the planned production stage, so should only take a few weeks, so most likely early January. Tesla wanted to know what I want to do with the reservation.

Instead of canceling it, I thought someone else might want it. The current estimated date for this config is November 2022!

If you want it, let me know. I'll split the price difference with you (so $2500 to me for the reservation, and you'll get the model s for $2500 cheaper than today's pricing). The plan is to update the reservation in my account to be for your delivery center, and your name on the registration, and once its delivered, transfer the tesla to your tesla account.

Just let me know if you have any questions!
Just curious, you ordered September 2021? That’s a crazy fast delivery