Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S LR (Black/White Walnut 21" FSD) Reservation Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

akzure

Model S Plaid Black/Black CF, 21"
Feb 20, 2019
NorCal
So I have a Model S Black/ White Interior 21" wheels with FSD, on reservation from the beginning of June, EDD has shown October since day one without any changes. This is pre 10k hike (79,990). Since I decided to move over to Plaid I would like to transfer this reservation to someone else that may want it (confirmed with SA that it is possible). I was looking for 5-6k for transfer (sorry not free but at least still less than 10k hike)

So if any of you want it, let me know, see below for more info, also do keep in mind that you will NOT be able to make any changes without the price readjustment so make sure it is the specs you want.

Model S LR Black/White with Walnut, 21" with FSD, RN1151XXXXXX, Total Cost $108,954.88

Best,

So you’re saying your order agreement doesn’t have the same stipulations as others regarding resale.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Good point perhaps my SA is unaware of this when he told me it was possible. I will follow up with him.
You can ask 5 different SAs this question and I'm sure you'll get 5 different responses. I'd look at the fine print in your reservation, because that's what'll stick when there's an issue. Someone will be pretty pissed if they spent a $6k premium on something that wasn't 100% vetted prior to the transaction.

You can ask 5 different SAs this question and I'm sure you'll get 5 different responses. I'd look at the fine print in your reservation, because that's what'll stick when there's an issue. Someone will be pretty pissed if they spent a $6k premium on something that wasn't 100% vetted prior to the transaction.
Did you ever figure this out? Is it possible? I’ve got a MS LR for September delivery. I couldn’t wait any longer and went a different way. Planning to cancel unless I can transfer.

5C7DE124-F503-4118-9690-A316EB817485.gif