Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S LR White (blk interior) reservation at Pre-price hike in DC area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
I (actually a friend who isn’t on the forum) has a pre price hike reservation for a Model S LR white with blk interior 19”. She isn’t ready for the car yet and they are going to cancel unless she schedules a delivery date. DM your best offer and details.

1646425531088.png

Looks like now this config is now $17k more expensive with a scheduled wait until November.

The account has another Tesla on it so can't easily transfer the account. not sure how this can work to transfer just the reservation without the whole account. Maybe transfer the existing Tesla to a new account and then transfer this account to reservation buyer?

View attachment 776793

Looks like now this config is now $17k more expensive with a scheduled wait until November.

The account has another Tesla on it so can't easily transfer the account. not sure how this can work to transfer just the reservation without the whole account. Maybe transfer the existing Tesla to a new account and then transfer this account to reservation buyer?
Were you able to figure out a way to transfer? I am trying to figure it out too and haven't come up with a solution yet. I have a family member with an incoming Tesla that he couldn't wait on so he bought a different car. He wants to give the reservation to me but can't quite figure it out. They already scheduled a delivery date.

Were you able to figure out a way to transfer? I am trying to figure it out too and haven't come up with a solution yet. I have a family member with an incoming Tesla that he couldn't wait on so he bought a different car. He wants to give the reservation to me but can't quite figure it out. They already scheduled a delivery date.
I THINK it's possible as I saw alot of people doing it in the marketplace. When I tried searching for the exact method, couldn't really find it.
I think the easiest method was dealing with someone locally as they have to take physical delivery for it.

I THINK it's possible as I saw alot of people doing it in the marketplace. When I tried searching for the exact method, couldn't really find it.
I think the easiest method was dealing with someone locally as they have to take physical delivery for it.
I haven't been able to figure it out. My cousin scheduled a delivery (we live 2 miles apart) and we plan to go to the tesla store to talk to them about it. I can wire them the money for the car up front so that should hopefully alleviate an issue. I hope we get luck on our side. The worst case scenario is I would have to pay tax twice on it, which is not great.

View attachment 776793

Is it still available? I am willing to share the cost difference equally if account trf is possible