Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Modern Spare for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*Mods, please move if this is in the wrong area. I couldn’t find a for sale section.

2012-2020 Model S Modern Spare Complete tire kit. Includes carrying case, 4000-lb ratcheting scissor jack, telescoping lug wrench, sockets, and wheel spacer.

Never been used and still new. Asking $375/OBO. Local pickup only in Sacramento, CA.

5862A4B3-143C-4126-9DF5-F1F44D7CBB02.jpeg

Reactions: elee888
2012-2020 Model S Modern Spare Complete tire kit. Includes carrying case, 4000-lb ratcheting scissor jack, telescoping lug wrench, sockets, and wheel spacer.

Must have been living under a rock, I've not seen these kits - I carry a fullsize spare in the frunk and rely on road-side for a jack which is fine, but obviously would take way longer. Thanks for posting this!

Reactions: FatherTo1
@FatherTo1 - here is the For sale forum - Tesla Parts for Sale

Is your screen name the same on the ClubLexus forum? I've seen a bunch of your posts on there - my name on there is Hameed. We've exchanged some dialog on a couple of threads. Your posts on there are very balanced unlike a lot of Tesla haters and Tesla fanboys. :)

Thanks, @SilverGS! I will try to move the post to the Parts forum. Also, yes, that’s me in the ClubLexus forum. I appreciate the compliment. :)