Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Multi-Discount Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone, I know the insurance topic has been covered but I'm looking to see if anyone has input specifically on companies that have done well with both home owners and Tesla insurance. I also have a Harley V-Rod that I may insure as well. I live in Maryland and close on 10/15 and taking delivery (keeping fingers crossed) of my 85D on or around 10/30.

Hey Everyone, I know the insurance topic has been covered but I'm looking to see if anyone has input specifically on companies that have done well with both home owners and Tesla insurance. I also have a Harley V-Rod that I may insure as well. I live in Maryland and close on 10/15 and taking delivery (keeping fingers crossed) of my 85D on or around 10/30.

I have 2 homes. 2 Autos, (1-S85D) and personal umbrella under Allied Insurance. I went from a 2011 BMW 535i to a S85D and my policy only went up another $60.00 per yr. Not bad considering the S is double the value of the BMW. Anytime you can bundle homeowners and Auto's you generally get more favorable rates

there is no simple answer as "go with USAA, they have the prices EVA!!!" there are a lot of factors that go into what you get charged including some that have no bearing on your risk profile. the only way to get the best price is to price around and see what various companies quote you.