Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S must have accessories (for used 2017 75)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Nice floor mats for the nice weather (mine are from CocoMats.com), and all-weather mats for winter.
  • Waste basket for the floor behind the front seats (weighted so it does not slide around)
  • Trunk organizer for the space under the trunk floor
  • Seat belt extenders for all rear seats. Otherwise it is essentially impossible for three people to find their seat belt receptacles, let alone buckle them. (Makes child seats and booster seats much easier, too)
  • IF you have a sunroof -- coat hooks for the rear seat area (they hang off the sunroof trim)
  • Good duster to pick up dust, especially from the huge dash-top
  • Cubby drawer for the space under the center screen
  • Depending on where you live, possibly sunshades for the sunroof and/or rear trunk glass

Enjoy your car!

Reactions: N8Howell33
  • Nice floor mats for the nice weather (mine are from CocoMats.com), and all-weather mats for winter.
  • Waste basket for the floor behind the front seats (weighted so it does not slide around)
  • Trunk organizer for the space under the trunk floor
  • Seat belt extenders for all rear seats. Otherwise it is essentially impossible for three people to find their seat belt receptacles, let alone buckle them. (Makes child seats and booster seats much easier, too)
  • IF you have a sunroof -- coat hooks for the rear seat area (they hang off the sunroof trim)
  • Good duster to pick up dust, especially from the huge dash-top
  • Cubby drawer for the space under the center screen
  • Depending on where you live, possibly sunshades for the sunroof and/or rear trunk glass
Enjoy your car!
Love it! Thanks, very insightful.

Reactions: David29
Spare tire! You can order entire wheel / tire sets for the Model S 19 inch wheels for pretty cheap on Ebay since everyone dumps them for the 21 inch tires. I picked up an entire 19 inch slipstream set (4 tires) with 95% tread for only 900 dollars. (that was rim,tire,and tpms sensors).

I Also purchased the chadmo adapter, 14-50 adapter, 14-50 long extension cord, window shade covers for everything (front, top, sides, rear etc), tesla mattress and accessories for camping in the Tesla, trunk organizer as well, air compressor and torque wrench to torque the spare tire if i need to change it out. USB SSD drive for the dashcam, wireless charging pad for the model S from Tesla. J117 adapters as well for charging.

Spare tire! You can order entire wheel / tire sets for the Model S 19 inch wheels for pretty cheap on Ebay since everyone dumps them for the 21 inch tires. I picked up an entire 19 inch slipstream set (4 tires) with 95% tread for only 900 dollars. (that was rim,tire,and tpms sensors).

I Also purchased the chadmo adapter, 14-50 adapter, 14-50 long extension cord, window shade covers for everything (front, top, sides, rear etc), tesla mattress and accessories for camping in the Tesla, trunk organizer as well, air compressor and torque wrench to torque the spare tire if i need to change it out. USB SSD drive for the dashcam, wireless charging pad for the model S from Tesla. J117 adapters as well for charging.
Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for tires. I have a bit of the other listed stuff. Is the workers charger worth the $125? I saw the plug version is only $25

With 7.5 years in the S I have only a few accessories:
  • Seat belt extenders: required for car seats and boosters, helpful generally
  • All weather mats for frunk and trunk: a must have for carting around skis, muddy cleats, etc
  • Upgraded interior floor mats: just thicker carpeted mats that look better and don't curl. I hate all weather mats in the interior
  • Replaced license plate lights with LED: who knows why
The only thing I've missed is some cupholders for the back seat (whether a rear console or something else). Still love the empty space between the front seats.