Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

Penwell Bridge, Gallatin Valley, Bozeman, MT

2015 Tesla Model S 85D Pearl White at the summit of Pikes Peak 14,110 ft on April 8, 2016. The tires are 19" blizzak snow tires on Real Lugano wheels.

Brake temperature is checked by a US Park Rangers at Glen Cove on the way down the summit using an infrared sensor. The sedan in front of me was tested and found to have break temperature which exceeded the 300 degree Fahrenheit limit, so they were required to pull off and let their brakes cool.

Thanks to the regenerative breaking, I rarely had to touch the break peddle, so our break temperature measured a relatively chill 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
IMG_0135.JPG

Brake temperature is checked by a US Park Rangers at Glen Cove on the way down the summit using an infrared sensor. The sedan in front of me was tested and found to have break temperature which exceeded the 300 degree Fahrenheit limit, so they were required to pull off and let their brakes cool.View attachment 172419

Dummies! All they had to do is drop into 2nd or 3rd gear for engine braking; wouldn't have replenished fuel in their tank, though. :)

Nice pic of your S.

2015 Tesla Model S 85D Pearl White at the summit of Pikes Peak 14,110 ft on April 8, 2016. The tires are 19" blizzak snow tires on Real Lugano wheels.

Brake temperature is checked by a US Park Rangers at Glen Cove on the way down the summit using an infrared sensor. The sedan in front of me was tested and found to have break temperature which exceeded the 300 degree Fahrenheit limit, so they were required to pull off and let their brakes cool.

Thanks to the regenerative breaking, I rarely had to touch the break peddle, so our break temperature measured a relatively chill 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
View attachment 172419

How much energy did use going up? This is on my bucket list, and will happen soon, I just have no idea how much juice I will need to make the accent! Great picture! I love it!!