Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love those flowers!

how about some mountains? Borrego Springs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,147
The red ones look really beautiful on the pictures. I have only seen black and blue in real life (on test drive) and those are too dark for my taste.
I hope to place my order in a week or so (if a deal I expect gets closed providing the financial backing). Since we currently have a silver and a white car in the household I am leaning towards the MC-red and these pictures just reinforced that tendency. My wife says I must be having a mid-life crisis for wanting to buy a red car :wink:

I hope to place my order in a week or so (if a deal I expect gets closed providing the financial backing). Since we currently have a silver and a white car in the household I am leaning towards the MC-red and these pictures just reinforced that tendency.

Good luck with the deal and congrats on getting a MS. MC red is a great choice (midlife crisis or not). However. the beautiful shots above are of signature red which is not available anymore. MC red is brighter than sig red

@Stevezzzzz Very nice picture. I spend a lot of time along the Comb Ridge and Butler Wash area. I'll be there this summer with my Model S. The one day river trip down the San Juan with Wild Rivers Expeditions is fantastic! This is Edward Abbey's The Monkey Wrench Gang territory.