Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85D at Cabin in Trysil, Norway.

Attachments

• IMG_1454-2.jpg
    IMG_1454-2.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 914
Looks like you were in Moab (aka Jeeper's Paradise). Did you try taking you P85D on any of the slickrock trails? I'm sure it would climb the steepest of them easily if you could get up onto the ramp without hitting the nose.

Four-wheeling is not my thing, sorry. And I've seen some of those slickrock videos: thanks, but no thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

P85D at Cabin in Trysil, Norway.

Congratulations on the P85D! Looks like you got it before it was expected. Time to update your Sig block? :biggrin:

Here are some nature pictures (sea, beaches, mountains and the midnightsun ) of my red Model S that I took in northern Norway last summer (69 deg N). The island of Andøya is easily reachable from Europe thanks to Superchargers all the way :D

Tesla Model S at Andøy, Norway - an album on Flickr

WOW!! These are stunning photos. Thanks so much for sharing them here. I bet Tesla would be interested in using several of these.

Here are some nature pictures (sea, beaches, mountains and the midnightsun ) of my red Model S that I took in northern Norway last summer (69 deg N). The island of Andøya is easily reachable from Europe thanks to Superchargers all the way :D

Holy crap!! Those are some very artisitic and scenic pictures! Being an amateur photographer myself, I can spot a good photographer when I see one.:wink:

Thanks for sharing those amazing photos. You've inspired us to drive our Tesla right up through Norway later this year !

Here is a pic from last weekend where my wife and I soaked in the "Boiling River" near Mammoth in Yellowstone on the 45th Parallel, half way between the Equator and the North Pole.

IMG_3647.JPG

BTW, A little "bird" just told me today that On March 26, 2015 The Department of Energy will be putting out a press release about an approved Grant that will provide $ for charging in Yellowstone National Park. A "Greater Yellowstone EV Map will be made to show where all the charging locations will be. This is pre-release info so we will have to wait for the Press release on March 26th to know any more info or details. :smile: