Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S nosecone/front fascia center applique, for cars with 6 front park assist sensors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S "Front Fascia Center Applique", a.k.a. Nosecone

Has parking sensor holes. Fits all nosecone-style Model S that have 6 front park assist sensors (4 on the bumper cover, 2 on the nosecone); I'm pretty sure the 6 sensors were introduced at the same time as Autopilot hardware. Tesla part number 1017415-00-D (the latest revision).

Includes the Tesla "T" badge. Does not include the V-shaped chrome piece Tesla calls "front fascia bright trim". Your front fascia bright trim just snaps in to the slot.

I purchased this as part of a complete bumper package, but I only needed the aero shield, so I'm selling the rest of the parts. It came with black-wrapped chrome trim, so I'm selling that separately since I figure most people would want the standard chrome parts instead. If you are looking for black-wrapped chrome bumper trim, see my other ad.

Condition is 7/10 - 8/10:
  • Typical light pockmarks from freeway driving throughout. No actual chips or anything excessive. No paint problems.
  • There is a set of light scuffs near the lower center; they are light enough that I couldn't capture them in any pictures.
  • There is a light abrasion mark a few inches long, near the channel where the V-shaped chrome piece sits (this is circled in one photo).
  • No holes drilled for a front license plate.
  • All clips are in good condition. One sensor mount has a crack that shouldn't affect seating of the sensor.
$200

Pick up in Vista, CA, or I can ship it for the actual shipping cost + $7 to cover the cost of purchasing an appropriate oddly-shaped shipping box. The dimensions would be 48x15x15, 4 lbs, coming from zip code 92083.

nosecone smaller - 3.jpg nosecone smaller - 1.jpg nosecone smaller - 2.jpg nosecone smaller - 4.jpg nosecone smaller - 5.jpg nosecone smaller - 1.jpg nosecone smaller - 6.jpg nosecone smaller - 7.jpg nosecone smaller - 8.jpg nosecone smaller - 9.jpg

[Edit: Attaching the photos a different way]

View media item 120930View media item 120929View media item 120927View media item 120926View media item 120925View media item 120924View media item 120923View media item 120922

Last edited:
Reactions: ICE collector