Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S OEM performance pedals part number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropping my 2014 MS for service and in a few days. I asked the parts guy to add performance pedals while my car is in the shop. He tried looking for the part number but could not find it. To those that ordered online, does it show on the receipt the part number? thanks

Just order them online, and they will be sent to the dealer for installation. PS - It will likely take a couple of weeks to arrive.

"Once you have completed checkout for this item, please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app. Shipping to your preferred Tesla Service Center and installation are included with purchase."

1086535-00-A

Screenshot_20220608-074729_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: outdoors
I did go to the tesla app and clicked on link but it did not provide the part number.
Quick tip:

If you press and hold on a📱(or right-click on a 💻) over any image of any product in the Tesla Shop website, and then select: "Open image in a new tab", the part number of that product is at the end of the URL of the tab that just opened... :)

• Informative
Reactions: DerbyDave