Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S OEM rear console for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tan leather with Obeche matte wood. Used maybe 6 times, very nice shape. It has the crack in the hinge that 95% of these have. Original new price $650, asking $400. Located 40 miles north of NYC. Also have original Tesla chrome license plate surround for $10
28B7AD30-35AF-4212-8658-7DAA4BAF23BB.jpeg
9CDB4A0A-6488-4141-B59C-64E4F184AECA.jpeg
7B641342-AC20-4B1D-BA26-F19DFDD0ABD3.jpeg
CB28AE8B-59B0-413F-A858-CAD6CC66D45A.jpeg
89F914AA-0188-4DDD-938D-6AFFCF2C896D.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: ICE collector
its
Sold thank you everyone
PS ICE collector. Despite your multiple disagree tags I guess rear consoles are worth more than 300.

Interesting, I am still trying to understand how this broken console is worth a lot more, & as you said 95% of these have the same issue? I saw these on eBay that are new, not broken for $275 at that time, so not sure if they went up since your post, so to me it looked like youre selling a used vehicle/part with known problems then asking MSRP; who pays full price for mechanical burden? I questioned why you only use it 6 times, a rather specific number, all these things are rattling around in my bewildered brain.

So I am sorry that I offend you but from what I saw $100 is all it was worth to me, & whoever started the disagree tit 4 tat because I offered a $100 not knowing if it was a commodity, value pump, or scheme because it was probably paid too much for initially & in the value I saw something broken, but because they no longer make it, without questioning why they no longer make it, but they all break? So now future self from March 2020 questioning, if I bought this from you, for $400 & I didn’t like it, because Its broken maybe one of my non Tesla owning rear passengers mention Its broken, so now I no longer see the value & I tried to sell it for less, maybe $300, would I be offered more, less, lunch money, or if I bought it for $100 just eat the loss, & sell it at a auto swap meet.

So its obvious to me now you probably took a financial loss on it, sorry that happened to you & you were offended by my offer, but found it a reason to lash out on a fellow member with a bunch of thumbs down disagreements, because you did not like my offer? Just letting you know my rationale of what its worth so If we ever cross paths again you understand from my point of view because I don't buy broken stuff for new prices, these things can get confusing online. We all learn from these things, have a good day!

Last edited: