Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S OEM Subwoofer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Replaced my subwoofer and have this one to part with (removed from 2018 Model S). There is nothing wrong with it and does not include the wiring harness. It is just the woofer itself. Asking $50. Can ship if wanted and will be extra to cover shipping cost.

IMG_2062.JPG IMG_2063.JPG

Could you provide the model number of the Soundqubed woofer. I emailed them about their products and their response made it sound like they really didn't want to talk to me about Tesla applications.
I don't think they offer the model I have, they have since updated it with some slight tweaks. I think someone on here was going to try it out but I haven't kept up on that. The model I have on my order slip is "[HDS2.108-D2] HDS2.1 Series Subwoofer (Dual 2 Ohm, 8 inch)". What they offer now is HDS2.2 and an increase in price. Be sure to get the 8" 2ohm and you will have to wire it so that it is 1ohm. I can't speak for the HDS2.2 but mine was a direct drop in fit. I did have to modify the harness but that was fairly easy.

I don't think they offer the model I have, they have since updated it with some slight tweaks. I think someone on here was going to try it out but I haven't kept up on that. The model I have on my order slip is "[HDS2.108-D2] HDS2.1 Series Subwoofer (Dual 2 Ohm, 8 inch)". What they offer now is HDS2.2 and an increase in price. Be sure to get the 8" 2ohm and you will have to wire it so that it is 1ohm. I can't speak for the HDS2.2 but mine was a direct drop in fit. I did have to modify the harness but that was fairly easy.
So you are using the OEM amp with your HDS2.1 sub?