Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S on "Person of Interest"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love this show! The most recent episode is on my DVR, will be looking forward to it more now. Was wondering when they were going to hack a Model S on the show! Figured Harold would have tried first with his trustee laptop.
He didn't hack it, Harold comments that he is capable of driving himself and having the car drive itself is overkill and the machine is just showing off (I'm paraphrasing, don't remember the exact words)

He didn't hack it, Harold comments that he is capable of driving himself and having the car drive itself is overkill and the machine is just showing off (I'm paraphrasing, don't remember the exact words)

Just watched it, Harold said, 'Novelty notwithstanding, I could have driven myself...'

And the machine replies, 'Yes, but why leave anything to chance, you have enough to think about...'

Sorry Harold, AP is NOT a novelty! Great show, great car.

• Informative
Reactions: jtpassat and Max*
I agree... great show and makes you more paranoid about big brother and AI. I'm kinda glad this is the final season since it's been going for a while but it does feel like they are rushing it. For example, why did John Greer sacrifice himself in the room with Harold? Made no sense.