Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S on Turbo (French TV Show)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was a pretty cool video. I wish I knew an easy way to take the French audio out so I could hear what Rachel was saying because what I caught of it seemed new to me.

It was also interesting to see Franz "play" with the touch screen a bit. Looks like some fun (and potentially dangerously distracting!) features are on that touchscreen. :biggrin:

Glad to be of service.

When I saw the video myself I was thrilled since we don't see much Model S media at the moment.

The additional interface features shown are nice. Gotta love the idea of a 17" orthophoto / map.

From what I heard, Rachel said the following:

"Now we're actually taking reservations for the car right now and frankly we've got more than 1,200 reservations. And we're really happy that this car is showing huge demand for an electric vehicle that doesn't allow you to have a compromise for an econobox or an electric golf cart."

Franz's voice was more drowned out so I couldn't make out much of what he was saying. It didn't seem like anything that has already been discussed here. He just gave an overview of the features on the touchscreen.

Assuming this is the most recent reservation count, does anyone know what that number was before?