Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S - Onyx Black 21" Turbines for Sale (Ottawa)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I had my winter set installed a few months ago, I took my 21" Turbines to a shop to have them refinished and powder coated with the Onyx black that comes with the Model X 22" rims. I even bought the Onyx center caps from Tesla.

Now, I'm considering buying a 19" set for the summer tires since they are low maintenance and more comfortable.

If you're interested in them, please put an offer. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some when I pick them up in the next few days.

I'm in Ottawa and I prefer to sell them locally.

Thanks!

After I had my winter set installed a few months ago, I took my 21" Turbines to a shop to have them refinished and powder coated with the Onyx black that comes with the Model X 22" rims. I even bought the Onyx center caps from Tesla.

Now, I'm considering buying a 19" set for the summer tires since they are low maintenance and more comfortable.

If you're interested in them, please put an offer. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some when I pick them up in the next few days.

I'm in Ottawa and I prefer to sell them locally.

Thanks!
How much are you looking to get?

Sorry, it's not the best photo as I was in rush.
IMG_20190415_133753.jpg