Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Options Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't looked at the Tesla ordering website for a lot of years now and did so the other day. I'm curious as to what happened to all of the options. Can you get upgraded sound systems and the like anymore? I've been driving my CPO P85+ for over 8 years now and am looking at getting a Plaid.

I clicked on the 'ask a question' button and asked Tesla about a specific new inventory cars options and the guy was clueless which leads me to wonder if there are options anymore. Other than the autopilot and FSD stuff that is. If there are options, how do I find out about them? Did I just get the only clueless help desk guy there?

Thank you,
Bill

Basically no options. Depending on the model, you can change color, wheel size, interior trim, trailer hitch (for Y or X) and performance level such as LR vs Plaid in the S as an example.

Basically it comes with everything from the factory as they slowly reduce the content. Read up on the removal of radar, USS, etc.

5 or 6 colors, 2 or 3 wheel sizes, 2 or 3 interior colors. 2 or 3 performance/battery sizes. 3 flavors of Autopilot/FSD. That is about it. All so production can be streamlined, and the cars can be switched if someone declines delivery for 2 or 3 reasons (see what I did there?).