Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email this morning from my DS that production is complete and the vehicle will be en route to Rockville in the next 2-3 days. He indicates we are on track for "late september or very early October" delivery (despite the website listing 10/7-10/21).

Awesome AuKirk! I live in Odenton MD and close on my house in mid October so I am trying to time everything right. I am taking delivery 10/30 (keeping fingers crossed) but would be interested in getting the info from your electrician if they did a good job at a good price.

Awesome AuKirk! I live in Odenton MD and close on my house in mid October so I am trying to time everything right. I am taking delivery 10/30 (keeping fingers crossed) but would be interested in getting the info from your electrician if they did a good job at a good price.

I sent you a private message with the electrician... however, I am in Towson, so not sure he would travel to Odenton.

The electrician charged $600 to install the HPWC, and I had him run a second line for a 14-50 outlet in a different location of the garage as a backup (and in case we get a second Tesla down the road) for an extra $300.

Finally production has been completed! Here is a quick summary:
Order placed 08/20
Confirmed: 08/27
Entered production: 09/02
Production complete/ in transit: 09/16
Estimated delivery: 09/23 to 09/30

I had been "in production" for quite a while and noticed other forum members who had placed orders with me or after me "advancing". I finally got the status update this morning- although on 09/14, the status actually pushed back and showed delivery Oct 2 to Oct 16!! Not sure what changed in 2 days but I am not complaining! My DS is telling me to plan on taking delivery late next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

My P90d has just arrived at the tesla delivery center or whatever it's called. Am very likely to be able to collect it either Friday or Saturday

Holy ****!!!

Am actually starting to get sentimental about saying goodbye to my beloved 911

I ordered my this Monday. Spec as follows:

• Model S85 (Rear wheel drive only)
  • Deep Blue Metallic paint
  • Panorama roof
  • Black alcantara lining
  • Black Next Generation seats
  • Autopilot package
  • Premium interior and lighting
  • Air suspension
  • Winter package
  • Trunk seats
  • Winter wheels
Living in Norway, the winter package is a must, as are winter wheels. As for the color; most Teslas around here are black or red, with some white and grey. The blue is by far the least common color, and to me the prettiest one.

I live in a major city, and have yet to experience needing four wheel drive. I have driven front and rear wheel driven cars for years, and have no problems handling them on slippery roads. Norwegian roads are generally well salted, and where they are not, I drive slow enough that it's not going to be a problem. The four wheel drive is a solution to a problem that I do not have, but it creates a new one; lack of space. With two kids (one three months, the other three and a half years), we need to be able to pack as much as possible in the boot (egads how I hate the term "frunk"). The oldest one will be riding in the rear until she outgrows it - she already loves doing so in my inlaws' car.

That means that luggage for trips will have to go in the front, which is no problem. Add to that the fact that the four wheel drive would have added just north of US$4500 to the price, and I'm taking the savings and smiling all the way to the bank. Buying the car is tight, moneywise, but we can swing it with RWD only. AWD wasn't in the budget, nor in our needs.

I ordered my this Monday. Spec as follows:

• Model S85 (Rear wheel drive only)
  • Deep Blue Metallic paint
  • Panorama roof
  • Black alcantara lining
  • Black Next Generation seats
  • Autopilot package
  • Premium interior and lighting
  • Air suspension
  • Winter package
  • Trunk seats
  • Winter wheels
Living in Norway, the winter package is a must, as are winter wheels. As for the color; most Teslas around here are black or red, with some white and grey. The blue is by far the least common color, and to me the prettiest one.

I live in a major city, and have yet to experience needing four wheel drive. I have driven front and rear wheel driven cars for years, and have no problems handling them on slippery roads. Norwegian roads are generally well salted, and where they are not, I drive slow enough that it's not going to be a problem. The four wheel drive is a solution to a problem that I do not have, but it creates a new one; lack of space. With two kids (one three months, the other three and a half years), we need to be able to pack as much as possible in the boot (egads how I hate the term "frunk"). The oldest one will be riding in the rear until she outgrows it - she already loves doing so in my inlaws' car.

That means that luggage for trips will have to go in the front, which is no problem. Add to that the fact that the four wheel drive would have added just north of US$4500 to the price, and I'm taking the savings and smiling all the way to the bank. Buying the car is tight, moneywise, but we can swing it with RWD only. AWD wasn't in the budget, nor in our needs.

Congratulations on your order, your reasoning about AWD vs. RWD is very razumno of you (as your name suggests) :)

Happy driving!!

My delivery forecast was updated on the MyTesla page today to show September 22-29. It had said that it would be September 28-October 12.
So that is an improvement, and could be as early as next Tuesday!
The status language implies the car is at the service center. So maybe the red Model S I saw in the lot when I drove by yesterday was mine, awaiting prep...!
Very excited, can hardly wait!

PS: I updated the tracker accordingly.

Last edited:
Seems I'm missing from the spreadsheet; I entered myself in the 2015 Oct/Nov/Dec Vehicles pane, but am missing now, not showing up in searches. Also, rows 86 through 294 are no longer visible. What's up with that?

Edit: Oh well, re-added myself.

Last edited:
The Good/Great News: I am scheduled for delivery next Friday, 9/25!

The Bad/Frustrating News: The construction of my rear porch and driveway are way behind schedule. They were supposed to be done and have the driveway paved by 9/1 when I ordered the Tesla and had the HPWC installed, but they have at least another few more weeks before I will be able to get the car into the garage. Therefore, I guess I will be public station charging for the first few weeks, unless I pull onto the lawn and can get the HPWC cord to reach through garage window to the MS. In the meantime, I am signing up for EVGo and ChargePoint, and just ordered a CHAdeMO adapter.

What the actual frak? I just checked the spreadsheet, and once more I find my entry missing. Anyone with any insight on this?

Someone is in there daily doing re-sorting, filtering and general crazy spreadsheeting. I wish breser would lock down filter and sort options from people. This Oct-Dec sheet differs from the others. And whoever is doing it doesn't realize everyone else sees their actions.