Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Owners Survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Owners!
This isn't deja vu, about three years ago I conducted Model S owners surveys and received well over 300 responses that provided interesting data into who really owned Tesla Model S's. That data was both shared and used by financial analysts and Tesla themselves.

Survey Link

So here we are, I have created a new survey for Tesla Owners to fill out! I will both be publishing the results via. Medium and email (You can sign-up). Additionally, I have been asked to write up a guest blog detailing the results on Evannex's blog! (Exciting!)

I can't wait to draw conclusions and compare this years responses with the responses I received 3 years ago!

Please share the survey with other fellow Tesla owners! (I need the most responses possible!)

Let me know if you have any questions! ([email protected])

Maybe I am uninformed.... but a short definition (or age range) for each of those "generations" might be helpful. After all how could an old geezer (72) like me know what they mean?;)

How long will this be up? I get my car in a couple weeks and would love to participate.

I hope everyone rags on the media integration so they fix it :)
Depends on how long it takes to generate a solid response base to draw conslusions :) We are moving at a pretty good clip- I think in about 2-3 weeks sounds right. You should be able to give your first impressions at that time :)

What if you have two Teslas of different kinds? I answered for the Model S except for the battery upgrade question. I wouldn't bother upgrading the S but have put down money to upgrade the Roadster.
I wanted to keep it simple, That question is intended to allow people to put a price on a 30%+ range increase (To figure out what what people are comfortable paying). If I was you I would answer the question as a general thought- would you upgrade your range for 30% more? - It's up to you what vehicle you want to apply that to (You can do the survey twice if you want to express your experiences with both cars, service and purchasing process...)

Maybe I am uninformed.... but a short definition (or age range) for each of those "generations" might be helpful. After all how could an old geezer (72) like me know what they mean?;)
I've updated it- I didn't want to put firm numbers on it because some people like to identify with a older/younger crowd. :)

There were a few questions, that could have used a different answer other than yes or no. Maybe or Eventually would be a couple of alternatives.
I also have no idea how many Teslas I've sold. There have been at least 2500 people who have sat in my Model S.

There were a few questions, that could have used a different answer other than yes or no. Maybe or Eventually would be a couple of alternatives.
Unfortunately typeform (Survey client) doesn't offer a "maybe/other" for Yes/no questions. I could of created a custom response question for those- but that was an oversight. Yes/No do make the analysis easier to understand and report :)

Hello Owners!
This isn't deja vu, about three years ago I conducted Model S owners surveys and received well over 300 responses that provided interesting data into who really owned Tesla Model S's. That data was both shared and used by financial analysts and Tesla themselves.

Survey Link

So here we are, I have created a new survey for Tesla Owners to fill out! I will both be publishing the results via. Medium and email (You can sign-up). Additionally, I have been asked to write up a guest blog detailing the results on Evannex's blog! (Exciting!)

I can't wait to draw conclusions and compare this years responses with the responses I received 3 years ago!

Please share the survey with other fellow Tesla owners! (I need the most responses possible!)

Let me know if you have any questions! ([email protected])

Requiring salary form to be filled in and not having a "Prefer not to answer" option is not cool. I suggest people pick retirement or something random for that dumb question.

12009.jpg

I hope Bruce Rauner isn't in on this survey? :cool:

Requiring salary form to be filled in and not having a "Prefer not to answer" option is not cool. I suggest people pick retirement or something random for that dumb question.
I don't think it's a dumb question. I agree if you feel uncomfortable answering you can select retirement. - This questions is very important to understand who the buyers really are, most people assume that Tesla Owners are "Multimillionaires" and "Billionaires" this questions proves that wrong (Based on current responses)
All responses aren't linked to any names, locations, occupations, or any user information. I hoped to make this question as most comfortable as possible, as this tends to be a sensitive area for people...

12009.jpg

I hope Bruce Rauner isn't in on this survey? :cool:
Hahahahahah- Good one.
I was an intern on his campaign back in 2014, only profile picture I could quickly find couple of weeks ago (Wanted to put a name to a face).
Politics aside on here though :/ Illinois isn't in the best shape it could be...

I've received a decent number of responses, thank you all for helping out! I look forward to seeing more roll in as some other channels start drawing in more owners...