TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S P100D AP2 - Vancouver, Canada (sale or lease transfer)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by yamanote, May 5, 2018.

1. yamanote

yamanote Member

Looking to sell or transfer the lease on my Model S P100D with AP2 hardware (EAP and FSD both purchased). VIN 171xxx

Lifetime Free Unlimited Supercharging that is fully transferable to all future owners.

This is one of the rare vehicles produced with genuine nappa leather, ventilated seats, and Alcantara dashboard. As we all know, these features were all discontinued.

It is in great condition with no claims. The interior, particularly the drivers' seat and steering wheel, still show a matte (as-new) finish, with none of the glossiness typically found in worn black leather.

Priced sharply at CAD$146,900. It currently has 19,800km and is located in Vancouver, BC.

Lease takeover option available, on approved credit. Closed-end Tesla Financial lease, with option to return or purchase at lease maturity.
    $2739+tax monthly, 25 months of 36 month term remaining.
    $34,500 applied as downpayment at lease inception. I do not need any cash back and will cover the transfer cost.

Sale or transfer will be completed through Tesla on W 4th Ave in Vancouver.

$211,800 MSRP
    Model S P100DL
    December 2016 production
    ---
    Pearl White Multi-coat paint
    Body color roof
    21" Grey Turbine wheels
    ---
    Black Tesla Premium seats (ventilated Nappa leather)
    Dark ash wood decor
    Integrated centre console
    Black Alcantara headliner
    ---
    Dual Motor all-wheel-drive
    Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
    Red brake calipers
    ---
    Enhanced Autopilot
    Full Self Driving Capability
    Premium Upgrades Package
    Smart Air Suspension
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Subzero Weather Package
    ---
    Remaining balance of 4 year/80,000km new car warranty and 8 year/unlimited km battery and drive unit warranty.
    Warranty extension options available as I am the original owner.

IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1454.JPG IMG_1467.jpg

2. dirkbike1

dirkbike1 Member

perfect configuration

3. s1monlee

s1monlee Member

am I able to purchase the car from US? is that price negotiable with Tesla?

4. yamanote

yamanote Member

Should be able to purchase and import back to the US - no restrictions on Tesla imports from Canada that I am aware of.

Not sure what you mean by whether or not it is negotiable with Tesla. You wouldn't be able to take over the lease from the US, a straight out purchase would be your only option.

5. s1monlee

s1monlee Member

I am very interested in buying this car and I wanted to know final usd $. I also wanted know if Tesla provides loan back to US.

6. yamanote

yamanote Member

Price in USD is equivalent to $114,500. I can arrange transport but import logistics and so forth would be your responsibility.

Don't believe Tesla would be able to provide a loan for this car, it would have to be arranged through your own credit union or bank.

7. Edward59

Edward59 New Member

Hello,

Interested in this car for sale, is it still available?
    I am located near vancouver,
    Also, Does tesla state a buyout at the end of the lease?

8. Cheeto1

Cheeto1 New Member

Is this car still available?

9. yamanote

yamanote Member