Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P100D AP2 - Vancouver, Canada (sale or lease transfer)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell or transfer the lease on my Model S P100D with AP2 hardware (EAP and FSD both purchased). VIN 171xxx

Lifetime Free Unlimited Supercharging that is fully transferable to all future owners.

This is one of the rare vehicles produced with genuine nappa leather, ventilated seats, and Alcantara dashboard. As we all know, these features were all discontinued.

It is in great condition with no claims. The interior, particularly the drivers' seat and steering wheel, still show a matte (as-new) finish, with none of the glossiness typically found in worn black leather.

Priced sharply at CAD$146,900. It currently has 19,800km and is located in Vancouver, BC.

Lease takeover option available, on approved credit. Closed-end Tesla Financial lease, with option to return or purchase at lease maturity.
$2739+tax monthly, 25 months of 36 month term remaining.
$34,500 applied as downpayment at lease inception. I do not need any cash back and will cover the transfer cost.

Sale or transfer will be completed through Tesla on W 4th Ave in Vancouver.

$211,800 MSRP
Model S P100DL
December 2016 production
---
Pearl White Multi-coat paint
Body color roof
21" Grey Turbine wheels
---
Black Tesla Premium seats (ventilated Nappa leather)
Dark ash wood decor
Integrated centre console
Black Alcantara headliner
---
Dual Motor all-wheel-drive
Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
Red brake calipers
---
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self Driving Capability
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
---
Remaining balance of 4 year/80,000km new car warranty and 8 year/unlimited km battery and drive unit warranty.
Warranty extension options available as I am the original owner.

IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1467.jpg

am I able to purchase the car from US? is that price negotiable with Tesla?

Should be able to purchase and import back to the US - no restrictions on Tesla imports from Canada that I am aware of.

Not sure what you mean by whether or not it is negotiable with Tesla. You wouldn't be able to take over the lease from the US, a straight out purchase would be your only option.

I am very interested in buying this car and I wanted to know final usd $. I also wanted know if Tesla provides loan back to US.

Price in USD is equivalent to $114,500. I can arrange transport but import logistics and so forth would be your responsibility.

Don't believe Tesla would be able to provide a loan for this car, it would have to be arranged through your own credit union or bank.