Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P100d Ludicrous+ Hw2.5 Fsd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: 2018 P100D Ludicrous with only 4000 miles! Includes 21” wheels, Enhanced Auto Pilot and Full Self Driving. This is HW 2.5 so with the FSD purchase it’ll include the free upgrade to HW3 when available and all updates with it.

This car has the heated and ventilated seats (ventilated are no longer available), along with heated steering wheel, rear seats, and the bio defense filtration. Essentially every option you can get on the S from Tesla.

Car is flawless, inside and out, and fit and finish is excellent as well. Car is garage kept and mostly driven on nice days by my wife.

Added bonus- has paint protection film on headlights, fog lights, bumper, hood.

Sticker was $150,200. Even with today’s lowered prices, same exact car from Tesla is $130,000

Located in Northern Virginia.

IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

It's really hard to price P100D's right now. Of course no current Tesla owner would buy that at that price (they can get a new Raven for the same price) but for a non-Tesla owner it could be attractive. Good luck with your sale!

I just bought (a month ago) brand new inventory 2018 RED P100DL with 21" + FSD out the door for 82.7K before $3750 Tax Credit, and 100 miles on the odometer, and free supercharging.

Also, when I was buying it, there was another service/demo (not showroom display) RED P100DL+FSD+21" with about 4200 miles available for $78K ((before the $3750 Tax Credit) in San Jose and in transit to Virginia (Is this the same car?)

So based on that: $78,000 - $3750(tax credit) = $74250.00

Since it is slightly used now, and no free supercharging, take 5% cut for that, and you are close to $71K.

I bid $71K :)

Goodluck.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I just bought (a month ago) brand new inventory 2018 RED P100DL with 21" + FSD out the door for 82.7K before $3750 Tax Credit, and 100 miles on the odometer, and free supercharging.

Also, when I was buying it, there was another service/demo (not showroom display) RED P100DL+FSD+21" with about 4200 miles available for $78K ((before the $3750 Tax Credit) in San Jose and in transit to Virginia (Is this the same car?)

Since it is slightly used now, and no free supercharging, take 5% cut for that, and you are close to $71K.

Goodluck.

You happen to have gotten a steal :) And do you really think your P100DL is worth that? Let's be serious.

If you're truly serious and want to make an offer, go for it. What's the worst- no? What's the best? You get a good deal on a very clean and nice P100DL :)

• Love

Goodluck.

All of that is possible only if there are any such inventory models. Right now there isn't even 1 inventory P100D on the Tesla site let alone one at a great steal like yours. I'm sure there are some at individual service centers but it's definitely not going to be easy to find.

You happen to have gotten a steal :) And do you really think your P100DL is worth that? Let's be serious.

If you're truly serious and want to make an offer, go for it. What's the worst- no? What's the best? You get a good deal on a very clean and nice P100DL :)

with free supercharging, my P100DL is priceless to me, but yep market price is $82.7K - $3750 (Tax credit) - 5% depreciation for 3000 miles I have put on it in last 3 weeks, so about $75K.

My super serious offer would be $72.5K (i have funding secured to make the immediate transaction), anything beyond that, I will just wait for the quarter to end and Tesla to start offloading the remaining 200+ 2018 P100DL that are still sitting in inventory but not available for sale at present to make the current quarter M3 delivery targets.

All of that is possible only if there are any such inventory models. Right now there isn't even 1 inventory P100D on the Tesla site let alone one at a great steal like yours. I'm sure there are some at individual service centers but it's definitely not going to be easy to find.

Yep, all the P100DL inventory is pulled back for now, as priority is M3 delivery targets. They will be back again in the next quarter.

Yep, all the P100DL inventory is pulled back for now, as priority is M3 delivery targets. They will be back again in the next quarter.

You don't know for sure what will happen or when. In addition, this person's car benefits heavily from being available now as opposed to the next quarter.

The possibility that there will be more supply of something in the future would potentially impact the current prices of said thing, but it won't "determine" the price.

On top of it all, new Ludicrous cars are right now very cheap (well, considering) because of the free upgrade. Which may go away very soon. Yeah Tesla might offer more inventory P100Ds like you said, but just as equally likely they will remove the free Ludi upgrade, which will increase prices more than the new inventory P100Ds will decrease it.

All in all, though - the car in this thread is only a remotely possible deal for non-Tesla owners. I'm a Tesla owner who's looking for a P100DL but of course since I can get an improved version of it for about $100k new, I wouldn't even consider this car at this price.

Yes - for a non-tesla owner it will be a good deal, as long as Tesla doesn't remove the Luda mode.

P100DL deals in the current quarter came with free Luda (and free supercharging) for existing S/X owners. Whereas those who got the P100D deals in March 2019 didn't have free Luda deal. They just have it because the delivery/service center did not disable it, so technically Tesla can push the update and take the Luda away as it was never purchased or offered for free at first place. Just like how recently they disabled the Homelink for $35K M3 owners.

Yes - for a non-tesla owner it will be a good deal, as long as Tesla doesn't remove the Luda mode.

P100DL deals in the current quarter came with free Luda for existing S/X owners. Whereas those who got the P100D deals in March 2019 didn't have free Luda deal. They just have it because the delivery/service center did not disable it, so technically Tesla can push the update and take the Luda away as it was never purchased or offered for free at first place. Just like how recently they disabled the Homelink for $35K M3 owners.

I believe this person paid for the Ludi upgrade or got it free so the next owner should receive it also.

I believe this person paid for the Ludi upgrade or got it free so the next owner should receive it also.

Read up the posts from March 2019 in Model S orders forum, no one was paying for Luda or was promised free Luda, everyone was surprised to find it is not disabled at delivery. Everyone pretty much got the P100D for about $80K ballpark figure for low mileage (less than 1200 miles), or about $77K for higher mileage (i.e. 4,000 miles).

Hence my offer for $72K is reasonable, as I may risk losing Luda at some point when Tesla wakes up. :)

Read up the posts from March 2019 in Model S orders forum, no one was paying for Luda or was promised free Luda, everyone was surprised to find it is not disabled at delivery. Everyone pretty much got the P100D for about $80K ballpark figure for low mileage, about $77K for higher mileage (i.e. 4,000 miles).

Hence my offer for $72K is reasonable, as I may risk losing Luda at some point when Tesla wakes up. :)

He says the sticker price was $150,000. That means Luda was on the sticker, and the car was specced to include it, whether he paid for it or not

He says the sticker price was $150,000. That means Luda was on the sticker, and the car was specced to include it, whether he paid for it or not

Not sure if you are aware or not, on 2018 P100DL you can get $20K offset for removal of Luda, and $3K offset for removal of FSD, and $5K offset for removal of EAP. Almost everyone got $20K price offset for Luda removal to secure $80K ballpark P100D with FSD. it is just Tesla hasn't come around to removing it yet.

For your knowledge: VIN 267515 (2018 P100DL) was sold in March 2019 by TESLA for $75.2K out the door as it had more than 4000 miles.

On side note exact sticker price as shown in order agreement (before the -70K adjustment) would be:
Model S P100D $135,000
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Included
Red Multi-Coat Paint $1,500
Glass Roof Included
21" Wheels $4500
Black Premium Included
Carbon Fiber Décor Included
Dark Headliner Included
Tesla Red Brake Calipers Included
Enhanced Autopilot $5,000
Full Self-Driving Capability $3,000
Premium Upgrades Package Included
Smart Air Suspension Included
Subtotal $149,000
Documentation Fee $75
Destination Fee $1,125

TOTAL: $150,200.00

Mr.Brown is not looking to buy, he just trolls this section like most others that just want to add their opinion, they are not actually looking to buy.

You will have better luck elsewhere.
Already made an serious inquiry on a purchase of one of the very few reasonably priced cars listed here this week kiddo. You seem to be so infatuated with my purchases. It's not my fault that only 1 of every 20 listings is delusional owner with no concept of depreciation.

• Funny