Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P100D - quickest ever production car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd take that 2.2 with a grain of salt. I'd take motor trend times with a grain of salt also,with their bullshit rollouts and estimated times. There really needs to be an accepted standard, no roll out, standing start, no estimations, averages or approximations, and a perfectly flat strip to test the cars.

I'd take that 2.2 with a grain of salt. I'd take motor trend times with a grain of salt also,with their bullshit rollouts and estimated times. There really needs to be an accepted standard, no roll out, standing start, no estimations, averages or approximations, and a perfectly flat strip to test the cars.
Lol. That same BS applies to Tesla numbers. When I bough mine they were comparing numbers with and without rollout to make P85D look better. The advertised hp was even more BS (feel free to search this forum for 691hp).

Lol. That same BS applies to Tesla numbers. When I bough mine they were comparing numbers with and without rollout to make P85D look better. The advertised hp was even more BS (feel free to search this forum for 691hp).
Yeah but when you read the MotorTrend and Car and Driver process, half the time the cars never achieve the published times, they are the result of calculations. They publish the fastest times to sell magazines.