Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85 For Sale - NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to sell my beloved Model S P85 as I look to move into a Model X.

The vehicle is in very good condition, no mechanical issues to speak of, just normal wear and tear. Located in Northern New Jersey. My vehicle is a 2013, with 63,495 miles. Full disclosure, due to the miles, it does NOT have the extended warranty and is out of the warranty period (However, of course, the warranty still applies for the powertrain and battery as that is different than the 50,000 mile "bumper to bumper").

The battery is in excellent shape and I take good care of not range charging it (not necessary for the distances I drive)... a 90% charge still gets me 230 miles of range.

Included options: All glass panoramic roof, grey performance interior, carbon fiber trim with matching yacht floor, dual chargers (charges up to 80A on my HPWC), unlimited lifetime free supercharging, tech package, air suspension, ultra high fidelity sound system, premium interior lighting... and I have the rear facing jump seats for the children, often times hard to find! (The primary reason why I am moving from Model S to Model X... my kids have outgrown the jump seats and the Model X provides the needed additional space).

The vehicle has 19" wheels with "new" Michelin Primacy tires (I bought this new set about 3 weeks ago so they're about as new as can be).

Asking $47.500. Shipping if needed would be extra if needed, but willing to make the right deal with anybody as long as we can make the logistics work. I also have a set of 4 19" snow tires/wheels available if interested (the tires themselves are relatively worn after 2 winters... but the 19" wheels can be used for a new set much less than having to purchase directly from Tesla).

Pictures attached. The sunny day and reflection from the sticks and leaves on my driveway makes it look like the side of my car is scratched... but I can assure you it's not and I can get anybody extra pictures or answer any questions on request. Clear title is in hand, and vehicle is available immediately. Thank you.

Passenger Side.JPG
Rear.JPG
Driver Side.JPG
Front.JPG
Driver Seat.JPG
Passenger Seat.JPG
Rear Seat.JPG
Back of Front Seats.JPG
Jump Seats.JPG

Reactions: byeLT4 and rjcbox
I am looking to sell my beloved Model S P85 as I look to move into a Model X.

The vehicle is in very good condition, no mechanical issues to speak of, just normal wear and tear. Located in Northern New Jersey. My vehicle is a 2013, with 63,495 miles. Full disclosure, due to the miles, it does NOT have the extended warranty and is out of the warranty period (However, of course, the warranty still applies for the powertrain and battery as that is different than the 50,000 mile "bumper to bumper").

The battery is in excellent shape and I take good care of not range charging it (not necessary for the distances I drive)... a 90% charge still gets me 230 miles of range.

Included options: All glass panoramic roof, grey performance interior, carbon fiber trim with matching yacht floor, dual chargers (charges up to 80A on my HPWC), unlimited lifetime free supercharging, tech package, air suspension, ultra high fidelity sound system, premium interior lighting... and I have the rear facing jump seats for the children, often times hard to find! (The primary reason why I am moving from Model S to Model X... my kids have outgrown the jump seats and the Model X provides the needed additional space).

The vehicle has 19" wheels with "new" Michelin Primacy tires (I bought this new set about 3 weeks ago so they're about as new as can be).

Asking $47.500. Shipping if needed would be extra if needed, but willing to make the right deal with anybody as long as we can make the logistics work. I also have a set of 4 19" snow tires/wheels available if interested (the tires themselves are relatively worn after 2 winters... but the 19" wheels can be used for a new set much less than having to purchase directly from Tesla).

Pictures attached. The sunny day and reflection from the sticks and leaves on my driveway makes it look like the side of my car is scratched... but I can assure you it's not and I can get anybody extra pictures or answer any questions on request. Clear title is in hand, and vehicle is available immediately. Thank you.

View attachment 227837 View attachment 227838 View attachment 227839 View attachment 227840 View attachment 227841 View attachment 227842 View attachment 227843 View attachment 227844 View attachment 227845