Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2014 Model S P85+. The car currently has approximately 71,xxx miles on it. I drive it daily so that will continue to go up. The car was purchased from Tesla in July of 2017 and was fully refurbished then. Since then there has been no new damage.

The car will come with two sets of wheels. One set of silver turbine wheels with brand new zero miles Michelin tires installed on the rear and front tires at approximately 50%, currently in storage. The other set of wheels are silver 19” with Pirelli Sottozero 3 tires with currently 7/32” remaining, currently installed.

The Car will also come with Tesla (WeatherTech) Floor mats as well as the carpeted floor mats that came with the car. Of Course I will also include the Charger cable and all the adapters that come with it from Tesla (110 outlet adapter, 240 outlet adapter, and J1772 adapter)

The car has a two year bumper to bumper 100k mile warranty that started July 2017 as well as what remains of the 8 year unlimited mile warranty on the battery and drivetrain that started in june of 2014.

I am asking $57000, but I am open to offers.

Performance plus package

Blue metallic paint

All glass panoramic roof

21″ silver turbine wheels

19” silver wheels

Tan performance leather seats

Obeche wood gloss decor

Light headliner

Carbon fiber spoiler

Tesla red brake calipers

Free supercharging

Tech package

Smart air suspension

Premium sound

Premium interior lighting

Paint armor

NO AutoPilot

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 7607 (1).jpeg
    7607 (1).jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 10676.jpeg
    10676.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 144
  • 10678.jpeg
    10678.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20170722_143302.jpg
    20170722_143302.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Lookmtb mt me at the airport yesterday to deliver the car. He had a couple of mistakes in the listing but since some were in his favor and some were in mine it ended up being a wash on value so no issues in the end. Drove 441 miles home using Super chargers all the way, and loved driving it. It is considerably different than driving the standard 85's I have driven before and I really do like it.

Paid 47K for the car with 73K on the clock.

Reactions: DrMike