Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Model S P85D For Sale. 22K miles, Metallic Blue, Delivered on 12/31/2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm listing my Tesla Model S P85D for sale for $94500. The price is negotiable if the buyer is willing to do local pick up.

The car was delivered on 12/31/2014. It has 22.1K miles. I live in the greater Boston area and the car is always garaged (Prudential Center garage in the day, home garage at night/on the weekend)

The picture below is a copy of the original spec sheet. It also comes with 1.) matching center storage console (installed by Tesla after delivery); 2.) One set of 4 silver 21' turbine wheels (Front:245 Michelin Pilot Sport Rear: 265 Michelin Pilot Sport); 3.) 4-Year 50000-Miles Service Plan (Expires 1/2/2019) 4.) Full frontal clear bra (installed by Unique Car Care in Andover, MA)

Everything in the car is in perfect condition, the car is routinely maintained/detailed. Owner (myself) is a non-smoker and does not have pets.

I switch between summer/winter tires (grey wheels have 245 Pirelli sottozeros, silver wheels have 245/265 Michelin PS) depending on the season. Summer tires have average 11k miles wear. winter tires are much newer (ranging from ~5K miles to 200 miles on the front left) ALL WHEELS HAVE CURB RASH (that can be fixed for a few hundred dollars).

Please let me know if you have any questions and ask me for the dropbox link for detailed pictures of the vehicle if you're seriously considering making an offer.

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 9.28.22 PM.png

I don't know how to edit the post, sorry.

No, not all Ps have the + suspension. All P85+s and only some early P85Ds have the + suspension. Everything else doesn't have it, "P" or no "P".

Are both sets of your rims staggered? Can you PM me the link for photos and the VIN?

thanks.

-Hank

I don't know how to edit the post, sorry.

No, not all Ps have the + suspension. All P85+s and only some early P85Ds have the + suspension. Everything else doesn't have it, "P" or no "P".

Are both sets of your rims staggered? Can you PM me the link for photos and the VIN?

thanks.

-Hank

I was among the first to take delivery of the D models in the area so it's an 'early P85D' so to speak. Is there a way to check?

Link PM'ed, I started a new post and got rid of the SOLD.