Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85DL+ extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! Priorities are shifting for the family and I’m considering selling my dream ride! Located Somerset Count NJ. I know I’ll get request for more photos. I’ll work on that!

58xxx miles
$59,500

so here we go with the details...
2nd owner. Bought directly from 1st owner. Lien on car with credit union. Very good shape except for usual chips and someone bumped into the rear bumper leaving divot from the license plate bolts and a little spider paint crack.

Last full charge which previous owner and I have done only done handful of times showed 242 miles. Supercharger only a handful of times as well.

P85DL+
Performance
LUDICROUS mode, zero to 60 in 2.5s!!!
Plus suspension (confirmed with date build of 03/2015 and parts numbers)
Autopilot convenience AP1
Free supercharging for life (this will transfer via private sale)
Free data for life (this will transfer too)
Extended warranty till June 2021 (transferable)
Panoramic Roof
Air suspension
Tech package
Rear facing seats (all parts but not installed)
Black leather
Black headliner
Recaro rear seats (every rear seat has side bolsters)
21” turbines as good as you will find them with about 8k miles on the supersports

As you can see this is a damn special ride!
8FF6FB8D-59AE-4311-8A81-A2324094426A.jpeg

Hello! Priorities are shifting for the family and I’m considering selling my dream ride! Located Somerset Count NJ. I know I’ll get request for more photos. I’ll work on that!

58xxx miles
$59,500

so here we go with the details...
2nd owner. Bought directly from 1st owner. Lien on car with credit union. Very good shape except for usual chips and someone bumped into the rear bumper leaving divot from the license plate bolts and a little spider paint crack.

Last full charge which previous owner and I have done only done handful of times showed 242 miles. Supercharger only a handful of times as well.

P85DL+
Performance
LUDICROUS mode, zero to 60 in 2.5s!!!
Plus suspension (confirmed with date build of 03/2015 and parts numbers)
Autopilot convenience AP1
Free supercharging for life (this will transfer via private sale)
Free data for life (this will transfer too)
Extended warranty till June 2021 (transferable)
Panoramic Roof
Air suspension
Tech package
Rear facing seats (all parts but not installed)
Black leather
Black headliner
Recaro rear seats (every rear seat has side bolsters)
21” turbines as good as you will find them with about 8k miles on the supersports

As you can see this is a damn special ride!
View attachment 567595
Need Some clarificatio... The window sticker doesnt show rear facing seats... Your description says you have all the parts but not installed... Did it come with them and you took them out... Were they purchased after market and not installed? Sorry If I am missing something but I am confused.

• Funny
Reactions: RyanM
Need Some clarificatio... The window sticker doesnt show rear facing seats... Your description says you have all the parts but not installed... Did it come with them and you took them out... Were they purchased after market and not installed? Sorry If I am missing something but I am confused.
So, first car does not do 2.5 sec 0-60. Second priced way to high, you are asking almost 2016 p100d prices. Good luck

Beautiful. I was looking for a used P85D at one point, and this is the exact spec I desired. Actually, better, as yours has the Ludicrous upgrade.

Are the wheels staggered? I've seem some cars with staggered rims, and others with a square setup, even though they all fell within the Performance Plus suspension build date range.

Where’s the love man? (I.e. that’s dope, that’s rare, that’s ludicrous)

I knew I forgot something - ultra high fidelity sound package
I was not going too comment on this but you asked why no one is commenting and it´s simple. That´s a ludicrous price for a P85DL with 60K miles ($60K!), so it´s hard too compliment the car when it´s priced so high and when you say it´s capable of 2.5 seconds 0-60mph. It´s capable of about 3 seconds 0-60mph. I had a P90DL prefacelift that Tesla claims to be capable of 2.6 seconds when in reality it was capable of 2.9-3 seconds (only the facelift P90DL was capable of 2.6-2.8 sec). The P85D with ludicrous Tesla had claimed to be capable of 2.8 seconds which is also incorrect (more like 2.9-3 seconds as well), but it was never even close to 2.5 seconds lol, that´s a P100DL pre-raven ( it´s about the same price you are asking for a p100DL with 60K miles). So the car is nice but it has high miles and is old with just a $5K ludicrous option added which does not justify $60K so not that damn special.

Bought a p100dl with warranty fully loaded 59k 2 months ago with 32,000 miles. I have seen a few in the last month for low 60s just have to look.
The short answer is that you can't send me a link to that car you claim makes this guy's car overpriced because it doesn't exist. If you got an amazing deal that doesn't mean that EVERYONE must now list something at a price YOU personally think is acceptable based on what you bought. This doesn't give you license to be rude and crap on the person's thread.

The seller can list it for $100k if they want to and it's none of your business. But they're not doing that and I've seen cars very similar to what is being sold here sell for prices around what they're asking. Keep in mind that Ludicrous and Plus suspension on a P85D makes it a bit of a rare bird and if someone wants a clean car in this color combo with these features they're probably willing to pay a premium to get what they want or they'll make an offer privately. Who cares what car you bought or what you feel about the price?

It's simple, if you genuinely are interested in buying the car but feel the price is too high, send them a PM with an offer. Crapping on their price publicly when you have zero interest in owning it just to brag about the deal you got is rude and disrespectful. Put yourself in their shoes and having people crapping all over your for sale thread is annoying. I just don't know why people think it's acceptable to be so disrespectful to others.

I guess this is a free bump for the OP to say it's a good looking car and I've seen several similar to this

Are the wheels staggered? I've seem some cars with staggered rims, and others with a square setup, even though they all fell within the Performance Plus suspension build date range.

There's no correlation between a P85D+ and staggered wheels (or even 21" wheels for that matter). Tesla sold these cars from December '14 to April'15 with whatever wheels they had on hand at that moment. Some people reported being able to swap wheels upon delivery if they didn't like what it was delivered with.

• Informative
Reactions: jgrgnt
The short answer is that you can't send me a link to that car you claim makes this guy's car overpriced because it doesn't exist. If you got an amazing deal that doesn't mean that EVERYONE must now list something at a price YOU personally think is acceptable based on what you bought. This doesn't give you license to be rude and crap on the person's thread.

The seller can list it for $100k if they want to and it's none of your business. But they're not doing that and I've seen cars very similar to what is being sold here sell for prices around what they're asking. Keep in mind that Ludicrous and Plus suspension on a P85D makes it a bit of a rare bird and if someone wants a clean car in this color combo with these features they're probably willing to pay a premium to get what they want or they'll make an offer privately. Who cares what car you bought or what you feel about the price?

It's simple, if you genuinely are interested in buying the car but feel the price is too high, send them a PM with an offer. Crapping on their price publicly when you have zero interest in owning it just to brag about the deal you got is rude and disrespectful. Put yourself in their shoes and having people crapping all over your for sale thread is annoying. I just don't know why people think it's acceptable to be so disrespectful to others.

I guess this is a free bump for the OP to say it's a good looking car and I've seen several similar to this
Hope your day is a good day! Don’t forget to take your medication.........

@Looking4aS hello, I bought the car and then I bought the rear facing seats. That’s why it’s not on the sticker but I have the seats, hardware, and bumper reinforcement for proper install.

Staggered wheels

As for the price, I priced it on the higher book value expecting offers that is not a crime. As for the acceleration, sure I’ve never done what it claimed on paper but if that matter to you kudos. It’s just fast AF. My car also has plus suspension. Drive both (With or without) and if you can’t tell the difference then this car is not for you. Recaro style rear seats also a unique feature. Also, Ludicrous upgrade was not a $5k upgrade lol. I don’t know the exact number but it was a multiple or two more I believe but I’ve been wrong before. Do the comps you thread crappers are referencing have rear facing seats?

This is my 3rd Tesla. I’ve preferred personal sales and everything transfers via personal sale. No Tesla Policy change shenanigans.

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
More photos. Unfortunately didn’t wash for these photos. I’m away for a couple more days but wanted to share ASAP because of some requests for more. I’m also super meticulous about doing my own car washes with my own hands ;). I’ve highlighted some chips and the rear bumper imperfection.
AD930D38-554B-4FF0-AD1D-4BCD14842BAA.jpeg
508CAB47-6049-437B-ABDB-7A245D51C607.jpeg
B42456F8-AEB0-4E73-932B-EE5D8909269C.jpeg
ED0B9466-2B23-4C8F-BC4C-9AD012CAC02E.jpeg
F65A7344-BA81-49DF-9988-F877EABEA057.jpeg
430B989E-ECE8-43AF-9447-06EE3EC52BB5.jpeg
AF6C4A8A-1431-4A1C-AE0D-B9C0F1CAC48A.jpeg
EE49F1B8-CCEC-4C75-BB99-579895B77FD0.jpeg