Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85DL+ extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still for sale. I am here to listen to reasonable offers!
Thank you!
Not trying to rain on your parade, but since you've had no takers for a while, perhaps you're pricing it a bit high? Have you looked at comparable cars? For example, this one is similar, no ludicrous, but newer (VIN is ~22K newer than yours, but within + suspension production range) and less mileage - $48K from Tesla with 2 year extended warranty.
2015 Model S | Tesla
Now, Tesla only has one P85D for sale right now, so you can also look for comparable age/milage/option cars on the internet. Autotrader shows 43 P85D's for sale:
Autotrader - P85D

Another way to find out you car's expected value, call or email Tesla for a trade-in quote - they would list it for ~$10K higher with warranty, so your expected private sale values is somewhere between the trade-in and Tesla list price. Can you sell for more? Perhaps, but it's a gamble only you can choose, risk your car depreciating more for a chance to sell it for more.

Good luck on the sale!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmf1981
I just listed the car on book value but I understand the market. The used ones via Tesla ‘usually’ do not have ludicrous. On a older model like this. You gotta pay to play. @MXer your example was probably underpriced and sold quick and the color combo is different also did your have subzero, factory 21s, and transferable supercharging? I ask commenter to please respect my listing is all. Thanks!

$53,000 is the new price!

Last edited:
It’s been a little over one year. Now 63k miles, no extended warranty, no rear facing seats, airbag recall and emmc recall completed. In the great Condition that it was and as pictured.

Reason for sale again, I now drive 180 miles a few times a week for work so been using Mrs. Model 3 (to be safe with range because of any detours but this car can make that 180 mile trip with about 50miles left) but she is getting annoyed. I would prefer to keep it private sale so free supercharging and data transfers 100% to new owner.

$53,500

I honestly didn’t notice the $53,000 post I had. I’ll stand by my previous $53,000 and obo.

everything used has increased in value/cost. So it’s not really funny but factual.
Yes, under normal circumstances it would be silly that a car would be the same price a year later, but this is a strange time we are in.

The "funny" part was my bad attempt at humor.

Pulled a comp this morning. Considering you can buy a P90DL from Tesla for 53k and a little less miles and 1 year warranty then I am lowering my asking to $50k with 69,xxx miles (sorry I messed up my mileage post two days ago). I’ll probably make a new FS post since some things have changed since my OP.

keep in mind my car has free lifetime supercharging and lifetime premium data and you can also see the condition in person rather than buy it blindly. Also, plus suspension for those who care which I cared :)

Last edited: