Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Oscurrred

2021 MS PLAID +FSD
Jun 25, 2019
Palm Springs
When i full throttle the car its making a clicking/flapping noise?
i was so embarrassed showing car off for people and when i put in ludicrous mode, its made this flapping noise as we sped off... and i was like, its not suppose to make that noise!
I took it in a few times prior to the flapping noise, and the tesla crew always says its all good LOL.... I am nervous to take it back again, its like the boy that cries wolf...
i am in palm springs where cold weather seems to affect everything... its 50s at night currently... or maybe there's something on the wheels, but it only flaps when I punch the pedal... not when i just slowly take off...
suggestions?

Dan

When i full throttle the car its making a clicking/flapping noise?
i was so embarrassed showing car off for people and when i put in ludicrous mode, its made this flapping noise as we sped off... and i was like, its not suppose to make that noise!
I took it in a few times prior to the flapping noise, and the tesla crew always says its all good LOL.... I am nervous to take it back again, its like the boy that cries wolf...
i am in palm springs where cold weather seems to affect everything... its 50s at night currently... or maybe there's something on the wheels, but it only flaps when I punch the pedal... not when i just slowly take off...
suggestions?

Dan
My car was feeling sluggish so my SC advised me to do a reset. Which actually helped. They also mentioned to trying to document anything I wanted to them look at. Time date, so they can look into the logs to see what is occurring at the specified time and date.