TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S Paint Correction in SoCal

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by FredTMC, Jan 3, 2014.

1. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

I didn't know much about "paint correction". Buddy of mine just got his MS two weeks ago. I've had mine 11 months. He researched it and we went to DPTints.com in Tustin CA after talking to other owners and our Local Tesla Service Center in Costa Mesa. Keith there said that DPTint.com does great work so that was enough for me. The results are very good. I like the idea that I won't have to get the car waxed and the coating is supposed to lays for a few years. My car doesn't have any swirls in the paint any longer and it looks better than new. Deep shine.

Attached Files:

2. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

Would highly recommend moe at glistening perfection in aliso Viejo. Easily the best in OC. Works on all high end cars. He has become the OC tesla detailing expert.

3. JMac92673SLA

JMac92673SLA New Member

IMAG1353.jpg
    Agreed, Kenny the owner at DP Tint and his crew are great...superb work and value! That goes for.the paint correction work and tinting!