Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Parcel Shelf

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3B0AB27C-90EB-4B7D-A481-914C5063FE2F.jpeg 0C9BB216-0B5D-4B4A-974A-AC5EF3202C39.jpeg

Shelf is in like-new condition. No visible wear or cosmetic blemishes. $125 firm, plus actual shipping costs - which might be substantial due to size.

B7D8B03E-B473-436A-920A-97DE468A4B82.jpeg

Looks like shipping costs are an issue with this. I’ve just now carefully boxed it up with the shelf partially folded, which reduces the size and shipping cost quite a bit.

I can ship it anywhere in eastern US and as far west as Tx for $20. The west coast is $40. It’s still available and ready to ship.

• Informative
Reactions: Newhouse
View attachment 363809

Looks like shipping costs are an issue with this. I’ve just now carefully boxed it up with the shelf partially folded, which reduces the size and shipping cost quite a bit.

I can ship it anywhere in eastern US and as far west as Tx for $20. The west coast is $40. It’s still available and ready to ship.

I am interested as I just got a CPO that did not come with one! But I literally just made this account and couldn't find the PM button.

Please advise how we can proceed!